Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Algebra

Today in math, we learned and corrected our work about inequalities.  I really don't get how inequalities work. So far it's the only thing in math i've been confused about this year. I'm going to review my math book at home, and hopefully I'll understand.

http://www.glencoe.com/sec/math/fybh/na/alg1_index.html
http://www.algebra.com/

-Sophia
1o-26-09

Yesterday In Math I learned about slope. I learned how to decipher trends and change in slope. It was fairly easy to learn. Im confused about how to make my own slope and keep a pattern according to trends.




-Dillon
10/27/09

Today, i had a quiz on graphing absolute value inequalities. I can graph it on a number line, but I didn't know how to graph them on a coordinate plane. So, i was studying my math book.
-Sophia
1o-28-o9

Today in class we did the wave. The purpose of doing this was to figure out the time change while adding 3 more people to the wave.This time change was almost consistant except for some variables like early waves and fast waves wich threw off the pattern. This was slope.



-Dillon
10/29/09
Yesterday in math i learned about rate changes and slope. I did some math questions related to slope and rate changes.
-Dillon
11/4/09
I learned about slopes and how to find the y coordinate by entering the x coordinate in an equation. I also took an IC test.
-Sophia
11-o2-o9
In algebra,we're learning about linear equations in 2 variables. I found it confusing in the beginning, but i understood after i studied it.
-Sophia
11-12-o9
In math, we are learning about the different kinds of slopes and variations. We took 2 quizzes today.
-Sophia
11-16-o9

No comments:

Post a Comment